If you are looking for the best NDIS support and service provider for daily personal activities in Victoria, your search should end at Envision Healthcare. We are home to some of the most qualified and skilled support specialists. They will take into account the custom needs and the objectives of the life of the participants to come up with bespoke support services to assist in daily personal activities.
- Personal hygiene, including showering, bathing, oral hygiene, dressing and grooming;
- Toileting, bladder and bowel management and menstrual care;
- Eating and drinking;
- Attending appointments;
- Use of aids and appliances, hearing and communication devices;
- Mobility and transferring, for example moving in and out of bed and on or off the toilet; or
- Application of splints, basic first aid due to injuries sustained as a result of a participant’s disability.
Personal care support may be required across a variety of settings. For example, a participant living alone in their own home, living with family or other people, when undertaking social, recreational, education or employment activities or during holidays away from home.
Ever since we started our endeavour, the principal objective of our service has been to ensure that the participants can overcome their limitations to lead a life of self-esteem, self-respect and independence.