Thus, if you are looking for therapeutic services, connect with us now. We provide an array of therapies, and we will guide you regarding the one that you should choose after listening to your problems.
Occupational Therapy helps individuals participate in day to day activities and hence, one can live independently since he or she gains the strength and flexibility of performing tasks such as meal preparation, catching public transport, finding work, etc.
If you are an NDIS participant, and experiencing physical, emotional or cognitive disabilities, our occupational therapy will help in restoring your performance.
To sum up, the conditions with which Occupational Therapy can help includes:
- Neurological problems such as cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, etc.
- Illnesses or Injuries
- Intellectual impairments, etc.
Our Occupational therapists will assist you in:
- Using your disability equipment efficiently
- Making changes to your living environment to make your life convenient such as modifying kitchen or bathroom layouts, performing ramp installations, etc.
- Modify your vehicle and arrange transport assistance
- Assist with personal care such as toileting, grooming, etc.
- Providing you housing assistance
- Helping you take part in community events
- Help in planning budget, shopping, etc.
The behavioural therapy that we offer will help develop the necessary skills with which you can overcome the challenges.
It is also called aquatic physiotherapy where individuals will exercise in water to get positive results. Generally, a trained practitioner conducts the session in a pool of water where the temperature of the same is heated to around 36 degrees Celsius.
The treatment is safe and if you are an NDIS participant, you can use the funding to receive this treatment since it can help you with
- Alleviation of pain
- Pre and post-surgery rehabilitation
- Improve elasticity of muscle
- Improve muscle strength
- Enhance body circulation
- Improve body fitness and helps in mental well-being
Our therapists will examine your problems and resolve them step by step. For this, you will need to attend recurring sessions.
Since our psychotherapists are highly qualified and experienced, rest assured that you will see the results within a short span of time.
This type of therapy involves several exercises or similar movements that help alleviate various conditions such as
- Post-operative rehabilitation
Thus, with this therapy that we offer, you, as a participant can
- Manage your disability better
- Manage pain
- Accomplish several activities independently
- Improve the quality of your life